Crossing the fundraising finish line is easy! Follow some simple tips you will be doing your part to Tackle Kids Cancer!
- Invite your family and friends to support your run, and share your page with their family and friends. The more people that see your page, the more supporters you will have!
- Think of a personal story or reason that you are raising money for Tackle Kids Cancer, and share your story on your page. Use a photo or video to make it even more relatable!
- Post your fundraising link on your personal Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts – encourage your supporters to share it with their friends! Don’t forget to hashtag #TeamTKC and #tacklekidscancer!
- One ask is not enough! Remind your family and friends regularly about your run and send them updates on your progress.
- Say thank you to all your supporters! Tag them in a public Faceboook post or include a thank you in a group email – it’s a great way to subtly remind others to make their donation.